Saturday, March 31, 2007

Where to start...

Hello,
This is my first post on this Creative Maniac's Blog Site. I hope you all enjoy this site and check it often for new updates!

A little about me...I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since September of 2004. I love working with rubber stamps, love to scrapbook and love all kinds of art supplies. So what better job then a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I make new friends all the time, I get a great discount, and I get to teach others to find that Creative Maniac inside themselves!

I am going to have my current schedule of classes on here, and I would like to post often on new ideas and what is going on in my stamping world!

Check us out on the web at www.stampinup.com or my Stampin Up! site at http://jackimchale.stampinup.net

If you have any questions or want to contact me for classes or to host a workshop in your own home email me at gack1978@aol.com

Hope to see you soon!!

Jacki McHale
Creative Maniac

No comments: