Tuesday, June 12, 2007

2007 Fall/Winter Collection Announcement

I am very excited to say that I am putting in my order for the new 2007 Fall-Winter Collection Catalogs!

There are so many new things from the obvious new stamp sets, new ribbons, new Chipboard, new Simply Scrappin' Kits, new In Colors, new scrapbook papers, new accessories (can you say rhinstone brads?!?) Not to mention the hundreds of ideas and samples they have in there!

So if you would like your copy of the 2007 Fall/Winter Collection Catalog they are $7
If you would like one spiral bound the cost is $10 (this is optional, most of my customers love this, it makes it so much easier to flip through the Catalog.

They will be shipped out, and SHOULD be delivered to me by July 1st. I will get them spiral bound and to your door, ASAP!

Stampin' Up! and myself can not guarantee a date. That is up to UPS and the fact that the whole United States is getting them around the same time. So if you would like a copy of the new 2007 Fall/Winter Collection Catalog please email me and let me know how many copies you want and if you want Spiral bound or not. I can not wait to see it!!!

No comments: