Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Clear Acrylic Stamp Info

So word on the street is...and this comes from Shelli Gardner (Stampin' Up! co-founder)

We are looking at making Clear Acrylic Stamps, BUT we will not switch over until we find one that meets Shelli's expectations. Which means it better be top quality!

I am glad SU! did not jump on the band wagon right away with the clear acrylics. I have heard over time from mounting and remounting the clear ones the image gets streached out and is not quite as clear.

I would love for the convience of Clear Acrylic Stamps but I am glad they are putting quality over jumping on it right now. I will keep you posted on what I hear!

2 comments:

Corie said...

I found your site through SCS. Love it. You have some great ideas and examples here.

StampingBetty said...

I was told there was a time when SU! offered both types.