Thursday, June 28, 2007

NEW FALL-WINTER COLLECTION CATALOG!!


IT'S HERE!!!

The new Fall-Winter Collection Catalog is seriously the best yet! I can not pick just one thing I love...

Let's see...

Picture corner punch!

Designer Series double sided paper!!

New textured paper!!

Rhinstone brads!!

Jumbo Eyelets!!

Crop-a-dile!!

Pretties Kit!!

New Ribbons!!

Stamin' Stack & store NEW!!

New Punch Box!!

Tons of New On Board, Chipboard, Art Journals, and Clipboards!!

New Accent's and elements tins (die cut stickers)

Scrappin Kits, new and CUTE!

I could go on and on!! LOVE IT!! Way to go Stampin' Up! You out did yourself again!

Not to mention the awesome Hostess Sets! and the hundreds of ideas. The idea's are really outside the box, more gifts, and scrapbooking, still alot of cute cards!!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I have to agree with you on this one! This catalog is the best I have seen in a long time!!! And I have LOVED the others previously!!! I am having a hard time choosing my first order...I have to plan my order so I can be sure to have enough $$ for the rest of the summer! ha ha! It's awesome...

Jenalyn said...

I love it!
There is so many things that I want. Yeah!!!!

Tami said...

Hey Jackie,

I agree with you ... where to begin with the new catalog. I'm really going to have to sell a lot of stuff to earn all the new treats in this catalog!! See you after convention at Connie's!!!

-Tami

Theresa said...

Jacki: I have TAGGED you! Go to my blog to get the info!!!! (This is fun! I think you have inspired the "monster" in me!!!!!!) hee hee