Sunday, July 8, 2007

Art Room before...

Yes this is my disaster, I call my art room. This is looking at it from across my desk
and this is looking at it if you are standing on my chair. I have successfully cleaned up my room, and it looks AWESOME! I have my new Fall-Winter Collection order arriving tomorrow so I have to have a clean room for new toys!
I can not wait to put everything in it's new place. I will take detailed pictures of it clean and organized. And hopefully some new samples!
Until then Happy New stamping catalog to all! Hope to see you at my Open House on Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my goodness ... how do you work LOL! Can't wait to see the pics of your newly organized space!! Happy stampin'!!
-Tami

Theresa said...

WOW! Your room looks like mine does!!!! I am anxiously awaiting the "after" pictures! That means there's hope for me, too!!!!!

lindsalita said...

Glad there is someone else out there that creates a mess while creating art! Looking forward to your *clean* pictures. Thanks for sharing.