Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Host a Workshop for this one!


Have friends that love to stamp and scrapbook? Invite them over, serve some refreshments and let me do all the work! Host a Workshop, have a great time with your friends and get all the great benefits Stampin' Up! has to offer our Hostesses!!
Check out the Hostess benefits chart in the Fall-Winter Collection Catalog on pages 16-24 to see what you could earn, based on your Workshop totals! (before shipping and tax)
This card is using the Hostess Level 2 set "Perfect Presentaion" which has 11 holiday stamps, many of them are punch friendly!
I also used the Purely Pomegranate Plika Dot Jacquard Ribbon, I received it in the very awesome Level 3 Hostess set "Happy Me Simply Scrappin' Bundle" LOVE IT! But this ribbon is also available in the Sherbert Ribbon Origionals found on page 191.
The rest of the goodies are:
Whisper White Card stock
Wild Wasabi card stock and Classic Ink
Purely Pomegranate Classic Ink and Card stock
1/8 circle punch (on my new Crop-o-dile, ask me about my special!)
White Taffeta ribbon
Tag punch
Small Tag punch
3/4 square punch
Let me know when you would like to book your workshop!!

No comments: