Thursday, July 12, 2007

On Board Bitty Book

I got the On Board Bitty Book with my new Fall-Winter Collection Catalog order. It comes flat, and you put it together yourself. They offer instructions. Throw them away, it will make it much easier for you.

I used Crystal Effects as glue, as much as I love it for shine on projects, that stuff is like super glue! So my tip is put your sleeve together and then adhere your paper to the outside of the sleeve. (Measure twice cut once!)
Again using the Crystal Effects and a sponge, I covered the whole outside if the sleeve with Crystal Effects, the added my Designer Series Paper (double sided!) Cutie Pie is what I used here.
I also used the Lots of Letters On Board set (LOVE IT) for my daughter's name, not to sure if you can see but I used the Three for You punch to add behind the dot of the "i"


Again, love the Cutie Pie paper! this is the mini album itself. Hint, have it folded like this. Then add your paper. Otherwise when you go to bend this your paper will tear. (ask me how I know) So fold first then adhere paper.

And inside you get 10 page protectors, I still have to fill them! I can not wait, must take more pictures of Mia!!


So here is the info on the
On Board Bitty Book
page 181
$9.95
#107925
Also you can order more page protectors for this...
107923
$4.25 for 10





3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi! I have never covered a book before but just got one. I am just wondering what to do about the edges? I see for the long edges you have folded them over to the inside...but you haven't done that for the tops and bottoms of the album. What do you do so that they don't get all wrecked? Also what do you use to stick the paper to the album?
Thanks!
Tracy

Tracy said...

oops...just re read and saw you use crystal effects as glue. Is there anything else you recommend because I don't have that product yet!

Creative Maniac's Site! said...

You could try sticky strip, that is very strong. But you need Crystal Effects!! It is awesome! Adds 3D shine to your projects (let it dry, for a LONG time!!!) plus it is a great glue (stamps come apart? use Crystal Effects) also use it like a modge podge!
HTH!