Saturday, July 14, 2007

Late night creation

I wanted to make a CD cover as a gift. I burned the pictures to a CD that I took from our trip to the Taste of Chicago. I LOVE how it turned out, it is rare that I take the time to create something so elaborate. (yes this is elaborate for me)


I was inspired by my On Board Lots of Letters scallop piece. And I was inspired by the western feel because of Loren and his Country band (www.DrewDavisband.com)

Here is the inside, the CD just slides in above the rust band.
And here are the ingredients for this CD case...
Mellow Moss, Really Rust and Sky Blue card stock
Blue Bayou, Mellow Moss and Really Rust Classic Ink
Brass Hardware, Fire Ice Brad, Lots of Letters On Board
White Taffeta ribbon (dyed Blue Bayou with the ink pad)
Really Rust pastel on the letters
In the Spotlight Hostess level 2 stamp set
and Classic Alphabet (retired 07)
Please leave me a comment (below) and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Tami said...

Jackie,

Very nice!!! I wish that I would have pre-ordered this stamp set ... hopefully, I'll earn it at my Open House though!
Thanks for sharing
-Tami