Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Drum roll please.........

Here it is! The long awaited clean desk pictures! There are alot of pictures (I have alot of stuff) and in this picture below you can see my contraband desk on the other side...But this is a pretty view, from me standing on my chair

From left to right- My new Stack & Store Caddy! my many punches, there is Whisper White and Basic Black inks, then my WW crayons, adhesive remover, embossing buddy, borrow book, then Versamark and my empty wheel cartridge (versamark) Stazon Jet Black, with my sanding block, and matches (for my candle!) and calculator. Next collumn is mat pack, Pop up glue dots and mini glue dots, then my color spritzer tool and brayer, and coluzzle templates. Phew. Everything right were I can see it!


Yeah for my new Stack & Store Caddy! LOVE IT!


These IKEA wooden containers ($2.99) hold my blender pens, aqua painters, gel pen, versamarker, then my walkman speakers, then my exacto knife, nail file, tweezers, protractor, 6" mini rulers. Then my scissors. 4 pairs. My Craft & Rubber, Snips, Ribbon scissors, and big paper scissors. Oh and my Stampin' Scrub too!


Yeah Ink! Every one of the 48 colors, 6 In Colors, on top are my markers, ink refills and my crimper. Look closely between the ink pads, you will see my Stampin' Up! pencil sharpener and eraser.
Yeah for files and boxes that are labeled! Above (not pictured) are my Grid sheets! Love them!

Here are my scraps. Each color gets it's own 8 1/2 x 11 page protector, each color family gets it's own box. And labeled what color family. I have had this like this for about year now and love it! Check out the label on the far left. "Put me away" I am quite the lazy bum, so instead of having a pile of paper that needs to be filed I have a file of paper to be filed.


Ahh, yes. My paper. Again every color family get's there own file stand, In Colors to the left, and neutral to the right. The last one is glossy, vellum, vellum C.S. window sheets (I know, I know)



Here are 3 of our keepers and one soft box FULL of premade cards and fronts. BUT they are all catorgorized!

My very nice 12 x 12 containers! Thanks Kelley B!

OK there is alot in this cabinet, top shelf, some misc. stuff that we don't sell, like, goo gone, staples, alchol wipes...see the blue box. Very, very important. It is labeled "Buttons, eyelets and Brads" don't tell my husband Ed but that is where all my chocolate is! Hee Hee!
Next shelf is my daubers (in a seperated Stampin' Up! box, each color gets a dauber) my Dazzling Diamonds gets a big box to be messy in. Then my Hardware tins.


Yes to the right of this cabinet is my color chart (New In Color combos 07-08) color wheel, and inspiration box of color. Yet I am so inspired by the lovely picture of my downline, Jen. She was getting her hair done for my wedding!



Under cabinet is my sad 4 background stamps and my 5 rolls of ribbon.
My 5 x5 art board journal, accents and elements (build-a-flower NEW!) um...a personalized stamp and some pictures of my doggies! (boxers maggie & sophie)




All 32 of them. I have mine organized by container size. Sad that I lost 36 sets huh?!

So under my stamps live these 4 containers, left to right - sticky strip & random Stampin' Up! glue, then my snail, then my dimensionals, then my snail refills
The box is mislabeled. these are old catalogs, the pink box contains my rough edges alphabet, and then my whole 2 wheels and 1 jumbo (new)

So there you have it. I love my set up. I basicly sit in a cirlce of my Stampin' Up! supplies. Mmmm my happy place. Hope you enjoyed the 3 hour tour! Let me know if you have questions!






































3 comments:

Theresa said...

Awesome organization! Good for you! I am in the process and will post pics when I am finished...if ever! LOL! My daughter is back in Milwaukee and now I can get to stampin!!! My goodies came in today and I can't wait to play...tomorrow...tonight is card class!

Tami said...

Hi Jackie,

Your newly organized space looks great!! Hope you're Open House was a huge success too!!

See you soon,
-Tami

lindsalita said...

WOW! What a great place to do something creative now. Thanks for sharing!