Thursday, July 12, 2007

Me, Myself and I

This is the first class of the summer, Wednesday, August 1st, at 6:00 p.m., $20.00 at Jacki's house. This is a great project and I am so excited!!

This class we will be using the On Board 5 x 5 Art Journal (page 181) and your choice of double sided designer series paper (pg 170-173) let me know your choice of paper when you prepay. Anything left over after the class, you get to take home!

You are going to make a personalized book about yourself. Bring to this class, pictures, mementos and notes about yourself, things you do, things that make you happy, maybe your family and friends. Everything that makes you. you.

I will be showing you how to make this cute 5x5 Art Journal into a cute mini scrapbook!
Email me @ Gack1978@aol.com if you are interested. I must have all payments and RSVP's by Wednesday July 18th!

No comments: